Reminder to be a conscious consumer as you shop this week. Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals can be a great way to buy gifts for your loved ones or that thing you’ve had your eye on all year for less, but it also breeds over consumption and an abundance of waste.
Here’s a few way you can shop consciously this week:
- Think before you buy, do you really need it?
- Shop from small and/or eco conscious brands
- Shop in person, if possible, and avoid excess packaging
- Support brands who treat and pay workers fairly
- Think about the lifespan of what you're buying, and choose quality over quantity
- Go into it with a plan, so you’re only buying what you need and not shopping impulsively
We’ve created a few gift guides to help you out as you do your shopping this holiday season.